Friday, August 5, 2011

FREE BLOG PROMOTION IN AF


Hey guy, I has joined the blog promotion in Awan Fantasia. It's Cool and it was my first time to enter any contest or segment like this. I build this SHASSCRIPT blog to share the information that I know. I'm working as a programmer and my job have to write code every day. I Love my Job. I'm also have the other blog that I use to write the latest news, information, and my personal life @ ♥Sya♥.

For your info as well, you can also find me in here :-


Follow me ya!! (^_^)

Thanks to Awan Fantasia to think this cool idea.

2 comments:

  1. Follow blog ini.." Segmen Promosi Blog Secara Percuma Di AF " Sudah Tamat..Blog Yang Terpilih boleh tengok di

    http://awan-fantasia.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-pilihan-segmen-1-blog-cerita.html

    ;P ~ Awan Fantasia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...